Saturday, July 5, 2014

First Post

Greetings from Milwaukee!

I started using G+ because I wanted to get to know what G+ was all about.  Posting, sharing, and plussing involves a cyber socialization that can not only be tailored to what you find interesting but it can be quite fun.  In one place, you can receive information on any topic you can think of.  For instance, I play banjo - I can join a banjo group sharing banjo music.  I am also an attorney and can get specific news nearly immediately after it comes out.  Clearly, this is clearly very different from FB.  The only shortcoming if this program seem to be that there aren't more users.

Using G+ more seriously over the past month has prompted me to think about what information is being exchanged and how it is done.  While using the program, I noticed that when making a post under "Share what's New," you have to write without the use of a program like Microsoft Word.  This brought me here, to Blogger. 

For more info about my practice, you can visit my website at:
 
http://www.dobolaw.com

Sincerely,

John Dobogai

No comments:

Post a Comment